Written by Nik Crossman //
Releasing their second album We the Generation last Friday, British drum-and-bass band Rudimental kicked off their North American tour this month and will make their way to Mezzanine in SF this week. After the group’s first album Home debuted at No. 1 on the UK Album Charts and was nominated for a Mercury Prize in 2013, much is to be expected from this platinum-selling quartet.
From humble beginnings surrounding their debut single “Deep in the Valley” to collaborating with English singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran on “Bloodstream” this past March, Rudimental continue to prove their validity through the many accolades they’ve garnered over the last four years. Beyond their studio sound, Rudimental’s energetic live show leads the audience through a journey of jubilant drum-and-bass tones. The nature of their sound lends them the opportunity to exploit an exaggerated stage presence and fully engage their fans throughout.
Rudimental will fill Mezzanine with the exultant energy many have come to know and love this Thursday with support from Samo Sound Boy (aka Sam Griesemer). You can buy tickets for $25, or you could win a pair of tickets by submitting your full name and email below.
Contest ends this Thursday at 3 p.m.
Follow Showbams on Twitter for more contest giveaways throughout the week. Be the first to respond to our contest tweets to GO4FREE to these shows:
• Hiatus Kaiyote: October 6th (TUE) at The Fillmore
• Alcest: October 6th (TUE) at Slim’s
• The Mynabirds: October 8th (THUR) at Swedish American Hall
• Mirel Wagner: October 8th (THUR) at The Chapel
• The Human Condition: October 8th (THUR) at Great American Music Hall
• Kopecky: October 9th (FRI) at Brick & Mortar Music Hall
• Lyrics Born: October 9th (FRI) at The New Parish
• Jr. Jr.: October 9th (FRI) at Great American Music Hall
Enter your name (First and Last) along with your email below. If you win a contest, you’ll be notified on the day the contest ends (details above).