Written by Molly Kish //
Join the Crossroads Nightlife crew this Saturday for a sunset cruise featuring DJ sets by both Autograf and Bag Raiders as well as a live performance from Le Youth. Setting sail off Pier 3 along the beautiful Embarcadero waterfront, partygoers will board the iconic San Francisco Belle for a five-hour dance party in the Bay.
Boarding begins at 4 p.m. with opening sets from Dena Amy and Cherry Beach. Once on the Hornblower cruise ship, this lineup of artists will keep you dancing into the early evening.
With the weather calling for clear skies, attendees will be able to take in the sunset from the bow of the boat and views of entire Bay Area. Grab a cocktail from one of the several bars on the ship and cuddle up next to a loved one, or take a chance at finding one while on-board.
Tickets are available for $65, or you could win a pair of tickets by submitting your full name and email below.
Contest ends this Friday at 3 p.m.
Follow Showbams on Twitter for more contest giveaways throughout the week. Be the first to respond to our contest tweets to GO4FREE to these shows:
• Midnight North: February 10th (FRI) @ Great American Music Hall
• Lonely Hearts Club 2017: February 10th (FRI) @ 1015 Folsom
• Cherry Glazerr: February 11th (SAT) @ Slim’s
• Pinback: February 11th (SAT) @ Great American Music Hall
• Cory Hanson: February 12th (SUN) @ The Chapel
• Pinback: February 12th (SUN) @ Great American Music Hall
Enter your name (First and Last) along with your email below. If you win a contest, you’ll be notified on the day the contest ends (details above).